Saturday, February 18, 2012

Poems~Promised and stay strong =) it's a attempt! :D

Promised

Written by: Nichelle kercher

I miss you,

You don’t have a clue.

You were my bestfriend,

Now my heart is in two.

I think about you constantly,

I know it was for the better,

But you were so kind, and amazing.

I know you’re in a better place,

But you were too young.

I know I need to move on,

It is what you would want.

You would want me to be happy,

Living life,

And smiling.

But I can’t wait for the day I see you again-

And We can run, eat, and swim just like I promised to you.

Breathe easy, and get your running skills up…

Because I promised.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Stay strong

Written by: Nichelle kercher

I have this illness,

That I have suffered from for so long.

And I don't know how
but I've got to find a way to stay strong,
I wish I could get over it really quick
It just causes so much pain and sadness
I just wish I could stay strong

It really hurts,

Because I don’t know what’s wrong.

I feel worse and worse,

And things keep going wrong.

I know I need to stay strong, But tell me How?

No comments:

Post a Comment