Monday, June 13, 2011

The Final Moments of Queen Anne


**I may just write a whole historical fiction book about her,she is very interesting lol :) **


The air is damp and cool,Odd for a may day. Just a few hours from now,I will be dead. I had already watched my brother,my handsome brother,be beheaded,and the rest of my 'Supposed' admirers. Bur really,i am not what they say,I was and forever will be faithful to my husbend. I hope that they will not treat my body so disgracefully,they shall not will they? I am still there queen,there has got to be some respect still right?
I look out onto the crowd who will soon watch me,Queen Anne,Die. I wondered,How will my Daughter be raisd? will she be forgotten and be refused of the thrown just becuase of her mom? Will I,Queen of England be forgotten? I herd my ladys coming to get me,I broke into a sob of fear. I asked my ladys to dress me, when i was done i looked in the mirror,i looked paler then usual and looked nice for someone that was about to die. I untied my Boleyn pendet from my neck and handed it to one of my ladys,"Be sure my Elizabeth recieves this". They nodded solemnly,with sad eyes. We all knew this was it. I stood up and walk to where i would die. I saw my sister,Mary. I felt bad for what i had done to her,i had hurt my own sister. I gave a brave smile towards the crowd and said my speech;"Good Christian people, I am come hither to die, for according to the law, and by the law I am judged to die, and therefore will speak nothing against it. I am come hither to accuse no man, nor to speak anything of that, whereof I am accused and condemned to die, but I pray God save the king and send him long to reign over you, for never was there a more gentler nor a more merciful monarch, and to me he was ever a good, gentler and sovereign lord. And if any person will meddle of my cause, I require them to judge the best. And thus I take my leave of the world and of you all, and I heartily desire you all to pray for me. O Lord have mercy on me, to God I commend my spirit." I knelt and was soon blindfolded. The swordsmen spoke with a french accent. Ah,so the king was sill kind enough to send for a swordsmen,"Do you forgive me Madam?" I nodded,"Yes,god bless your soul." "To Jesus Christ I commend my spirit, Lord Jesu receive my spirit." I repeated. Then the swordsmen shouted"Where is my sword?" Then there was nothing..

No comments:

Post a Comment