Monday, April 18, 2011

Interview with Alisha!

So i was able to Interview another sbwer! Her name is Alisha..please enjoy the interview!




1.When you were little,what did you want to be when you grew up? has it changed?

When I was little I wanted to be a nurse. It has changed since I've grown up. Right now I'm considering getting into pediatric surgery. I've always known I wanted to help people, though. Just where that is going to happen is changing a little bit.


2. How has having a chronic illness affected me and my family?

Wow, where to start. It's affected me by just restricting what I can and can't do. I can't eat a lot of stuff, and didn't eat anything for 13 years, so that affected me a lot. I started eating now, so that just brings in a whole new level of crazy, just making sure everything is good and where it's supposed to be and I'm eating what I'm supposed to. Of course, being in the hospital and being sick more then other kids affects me. People treat you differently once they find out you're sick. And constantly being ready for a medical emergency isn't that easy either. How it's affected my family? I guess they have to put up with me being sick, take me to all my appointments, be there if I'm in the hospital and just make sure that I'm taking care of me.

Q:If you could meat ANY famous person,who would it be?

3. If I could meet any famous person I think I would choose someone who has over come their life challenges like Bethany Hamilton. I think it would be so amazing to meet them and learn from them and see how they overcame their challenges.


4.
what's your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
Reading, writing and watching Grey's Anatomy re-run's on TV

5. If you could do one thing and not fail, what would it be?

I think I would want to do something crazy like ride a bull or skydive

No comments:

Post a Comment